Support Care Worker responsibilities focus on the needs of the clients participating in treatment with care and respect. This position requires an individual that can be flexible and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
The following are some strengths necessary to fulfill the Support Care Worker position:
- Working alone and with a team is essential.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- Thinking strategically and being able to problem-solve are assets.
- Shifts vary but please indicate your preferred shift work on the application.
- Level One First Aid and Food Safe are required.
- Valid BC Driver’s License is required.